We encourage you to use our service as long as you abide by our Terms of Service and our prohibition on spamming and unethical marketing activities. Examples of behavior that we consider to be in violation of our Terms of Service and Anti-Spam Policy include, but are not limited to:
- Sending or employing a third party to send survey related email messages to people who have specifically requested NOT to receive such emails.
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through our computer systems.
- Relaying email from a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used our computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using "robots" or otherwise harvesting other's email addresses from the RSVME site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of survey related email messages.
- Any bulk email sent without valid unsubscribe links or that in any other way do not comply with the requirements of the 2003 CAN-SPAM Act.
Our definition of Spam does not include sending email messages to friends, family, employees, business partners, students, customers, members, or any other group that you maintain in your personal email contact list or that you communicate with on an ongoing or regular basis.
If we receive more than one substantiated complaint about Spam directly related to your use of the RSVME service, regardless of the source of your email list, we reserve the right to immediately and permanently shut down your RSVME account without refund.
If you have used an email server provided by us to send Spam, we will terminate your email job if it is still running, without refund, and will bar you from future use of the RSVME service. We will also charge you for all costs associated with investigating and prosecuting you for misuse of our products and services.
Violations of our Terms of Service or this Anti-Spam Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of your RSVME ID and/or anything associated with it. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through our computer systems. We do not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.
NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through our computer systems will use or cause to be used our servers in an unauthorized manner. Any unauthorized use of our computer systems is a violation of our Terms of Service, Anti-Spam Policy, and certain federal and state laws, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et seq.). Such violations may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
Please report violations of this Anti-Spam Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.